Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank You Gift #5

This package has 3 parts (valued in total at $100):

#1--




This little white country church will add warmth to any room in your house. The edges have been lightly sanded, then the entire church has been stained inside and out to give a slightly aged appearance. A soft light is cast on the church's surroundings through the 6 windows and door. A clip-in electric cord and bulb kit is included.
                    It measures approximately 11" H (including cross), 5 1/2" W, and 7" D.



Rustic Cabin Primitives is a family owned and operated manufacturer of country rustic wooden decorating accessories and furniture located in rural central Indiana.
                                                   www.rusticcabinprimitives.com
                           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------               
                                                                              AND
#2-- Your choice of any 2 of our awesome "Simply Love" t-shirts! They are SUPER comfy. I've had several people who have bought them tell me that they love wearing their shirt and would wear it every day if they could. I have 3 of them myself, and I agree! We have 27 shirts left from our order of 75, all sizes still represented (small through x-large) in 3 different designs. We have a few long sleeve shirts left, but most are short sleeve now. If you are chosen the winner of this gift package, we will talk over the phone or by email so I can tell you what we have available in your size. They are pre-shunk too!
( Bulgaria shape with phrases from Scripture around the border)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                               AND

#3--  Kisses From Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption, hardback book
I am not a big reader, as my family knows, but I could hardly put this book down! Katie Davis is passionate about Jesus, orphans, and helping the poor and outcast of Uganda. She is 23 years old and has been in Uganda since she was 18. Katie is in the process of adopting 13 girls and has also established Amazima Ministries. This is a must-read book and will challenge your heart. Keep the tissues close too.




2 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Contributed!

Garth and Becky said...

Shared on Facebook! Sarah's going to post about it on our blog, too. :)