For a $20 donation at http://coupaide.com/deal/abbott/ or by clicking "support us" below, you will receive a $50 Restaurant.com e-certificate! That's a good deal! Check it out, and thank you for your support!
I found your blog while searching for other families adopting from BG. We are adopting a 5 year old boy and are hoping to find a little girl to bring home as well. Looking forward to following your adoption journey!
Thanks for the comment on our blog! I don't know if you saw my response. I'd love to talk and share adoption experiences with you. My email is: amsutton @ va.metrocast.net
2 comments:
I found your blog while searching for other families adopting from BG. We are adopting a 5 year old boy and are hoping to find a little girl to bring home as well. Looking forward to following your adoption journey!
Thanks for the comment on our blog! I don't know if you saw my response. I'd love to talk and share adoption experiences with you. My email is: amsutton @ va.metrocast.net
www.blessingseternal.blogspot.com
Post a Comment