Thursday, December 08, 2011

A Little Overwhelmed...

Christmas is usually the busiest time of year anyway, but for us this year, it seems especially so. We have the normal fun getting-ready-for-Christmas things to do, plus getting ready to head out to see family "in the lower 48"; Christmas letters (I think I counted 75) printed and most envelopes addressed, but waiting on the pictures to come in the mail; fundraising stuff (the Christmas bazaar went really well! Thanks for praying! The Lord blessed us); then the other day our adoption agency sent us all the requirements and checklist for the dossier (basically a huge pile of paperwork and documents that must be notarized and apostilled before being sent to Bulgaria). I don't know where to even begin with that. So my head is kind of spinning right now. I'm looking forward to vacation though and seeing lots of friends and family. Our t-shirt designer sent us the 3rd and final design today. It's the shape of Bulgaria with some Scripture verses in the background. They're up for order in the "store" tab. I love them and can't wait to get ours!



I don't know how much I'll be updating in the next couple weeks on vacation, but I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!


Luke19:10      " For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. " 

Matthew 1:21  "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."


No comments: